Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Goods News :: But Still No News on the Challenge Winner...

Today's good news is that I was one of 20 Tight Curves Transformation Challenge contestants to be chosen to be sponsored with Tight Curves product for another 12 weeks. Tom asked anyone who was interested to send an e-mail with their measurable goal(s) and a commitment to complete the next 12 weeks. I was on that offer in a second! I don't necessarily need any assistance with keeping motivated but the added bonus of being able to incorporate the Tight Curves products into my fitness plan is a definite added bonus.

I am sticking to my nutrition program that I have been on for the past three months and have upped my cardio to include actual running and pushed up my level of simulated running of the elliptical. My knee has been hassling me some but I think it is getting stronger and will eventually be less painful.

Well, I am still waiting for the winner of the Tight Curves Transformation Challenge to be announced...I didn't realize how much this competition meant to me...I just want to see who won so I can see how much harder I should have pushed myself (I have been trying not to think that I didn't win, but I kind of figure since I was given the option of continuing the Challenge that I wasn't, unless that is just a tactic by them not to give the winner away...)

No comments:

Post a Comment