Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Tight Curves Protein Powder and Fat Burner Capsules Have Arrived

I am so excited to have received my 6 lb. jug of Tight Curves Vanilla Bean Protein Powder along with two bags of Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules. If you have not tried any of the Tight Curves products yet, do it now! This is very delicious protein powder and it tastes great in plain old water, but is an absolute treat when enjoyed in skim milk. It's almost like a shake!

I swear the Fat Burner (in addition to an hour of hard cardio almost each day) is what helped me reduce my fat percentage so greatly in the first three months. I am still working out hard and have been pushing myself more with my weight training. I have GOT to build up my legs and butt. Unfortunately, I was born with chicken legs (as Allan affectionately refers to them) and a long, flat butt (thanks Mom!) so I have to work harder on these areas than some people, like J-Lo for instance, do.

I will have Allan do some photographs of my 4 month progress by the end of the month for those of you following my progress. Remember, I need your comments and critiques! I am waiting to find out who has been chosen as the Tight Curves "People's Choice" finalists for the on-line voting as well as seeing the Challenge winner's photos. I need some inspiration!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment