Sunday, December 28, 2008

Training and Food Journal: Sunday, December 28

Starting today I will keeping track of my progress on a daily basis to keep Carlene up-to-date on what I am doing and to keep me honest. I have not been following my diet and it will end up costing me serious results if I don't get on track. Journaling my diet will help me see where I might need help with my food habits and make me accountable. My weight training and cardio workouts will also be reported daily. Time to get in the zone and stop slacking. I am going to win the Tight Curves Transformation Challenge!!

FOOD:
Water
Tight Curves Protein powder in 1 cup of skim milk
Coffee with Splenda and half and half

Uncle Herschel's breakfast at Cracker Barrel: two eggs, grits, biscuits, gravy, hashbrown casserole, catfish fillets (grilled), lots of water (the only item I am allowed to consume in this meal)
...not surprisingly I am not hungry at 6:26pm but if I feel the need I will just have some more protein and, of course, water.

TRAINING:
AM: 30 minutes cardio on elliptical
PM: 30 minutes cardio on elliptical
Lower body weight training per instructions from Carlene

Today's thoughts: I am getting back on track with my diet and this will make me feel better. Also, starting tomorrow, Monday, I will be back to a more normal work schedule and this will keep me from doing any grazing during the day. It has been difficult to keep up with the diet since I haven't gone to the grocery store in a while and it is the holidays and we have friends in town who want to eat out. I have to be better about telling everyone that I am doing this Challenge and that it is important to me and I have to eat right and exercise everyday. NO EXCUSES!

No comments:

Post a Comment