Monday, December 22, 2008

Days Six Through Thirteen :: Updates

I am feeling some improvement! My pants are not as tight and I have more energy and I am no longer mad at myself for not working out. I am eating better, although I am not 100% on the nutrition plan Carlene has laid out for me. As soon as I can get to the grocery store again I will be closer to being on track. I won't beat myself up about this right now. Every morning I am doing my cardio either on the treadmill or the elliptical, whichever one I am in the mood for and I am doing my weight training in the evening. Working out with weights in the afternoon or evening works best for me.

Most exciting of all is that my pants are not as tight as they had been. YAY! So a little progress has happened already and that is what matters most. This will keep me going and I should really start making some progress in the next two weeks.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment