Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Training and Food Journal: Tuesday, December 30

I didn't give myself enough time for a full 30 minutes of cardio this morning and then selfishly spent the better part of the day hanging out with friends playing Scrabble and Monopoly rather than hitting the elliptical again in the afternoon. However, I did not succumb to the pizza they all had for dinner and instead stayed on my diet and ate chicken on a bed of lettuce with some balsamic vinegar on it. It was really good and tasted even better when I thought about how much better off I will be for not eating the pizza. I am going to make sure I get all my cardio in tomorrow as well as a weight training workout. I can't beat myself up too much as I have continued to do at least 20 minutes of cardio everyday for over two weeks running.

Training:
AM: 20 minutes elliptical

Food:
Pre-cardio: 1/4 apple and two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Post-cardio: Tight Curves Protein in one cup skim milk
Breakfast: 1/2 c. oatmeal with flax seed, cinnamon, ginger and Splenda
Lunch: 2 slices Very Thin Pepperidge Farm wheat bread, half a can of tuna, touch of mustard, onion and garlic powder and lettuce
Afternoon Snack: 1 oz. mozzarella cheese
Dinner: Roasted chicken on a bed of lettuce with some raspberry flavored balsamic vinegar
PM Snack: 1/3 cup 1% milk fat cottage cheese and 1/4 apple
LOTS of water!!

No comments:

Post a Comment