Monday, December 29, 2008

Training and Food Journal: Monday, December 29

Today I am very proud of myself. I made a commitment to start eating better today and I did. Every day that I do the right things brings me a closer to my goal. YAY me!!

Training:
AM: 30 minutes elliptical
PM: 20 minutes elliptical
PM: Shoulder workout per Carlene's instructions

Food:
Breakfast: 1/2 c. oatmeal with wheat germ and flax seed, cinnamon and Splenda
AM Snack: 1 packet of Tight Curves Protein with a cup of skim milk
Lunch: 2 slices Very Thin Pepperidge Farm wheat bread, half a can of tuna, touch of mustard, onion and garlic powder and lettuce
PM Snack: 1 packet of Tight Curves Protein with a cup of skim milk
Dinner: Roasted chicken and 1 oz. mozzarella cheese
LOTS of water!!

No comments:

Post a Comment