Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Day One :: Tight Curves Transformation Challenge

December 10 marks the first day of the Tight Curves Transformation Challenge. My before photos are below. They are not pretty and I didn't realize how out of shape I am. Thanks to Carlene Steenekamp of Mommy's Body - http://www.mommysbody.com/ - for getting me involved in this Challenge. The Transformation Challenge is about 12 weeks long and the winner is chosen based on overall appearance improvement not weight loss, fat loss or increase in muscle mass. I have been so focused on building the two businesses my husband Allan and I have, Sassy Glass Studio and ALM Photo that I have not been focusing on my fitness like I used to when I had a regular job. You would think that working for yourself would guarantee you would have and make time to workout but you would be wrong. It has taken a goal to get me to reevaluate my life and day to day activities in order to fit fitness back in.

In this blog I will be keeping track of my progress and providing some information on the challenges I face on my way to the end of the challenge and beyond. Drop me a line if you have any suggestions or tips that will help me stay focused and strong!

1 comment:

  1. You are gonna rock it sister!! I am so glad we are doing this together!

    ReplyDelete