Saturday, December 13, 2008

Days Two, Three and Four :: Updates

There has obviously been no major progress on the transformation yet, but I have sworn off the Christmas cookies for the rest of the holiday season as of Thursday evening. I have been holding an Open House for my fused glass business, Sassy Glass Studio, and served some yummy cookies and they were my dinner on Thursday. Cookie overload. I won't need another sugary treat for a while, I guarantee it.
Carlene from Mommy's Body came by Friday afternoon to do my analysis which included checking my blood pressure (good) and my body fat (not good) and she will be preparing my diet plan and give me some guidelines on my workout program as well. I have been doing about 30 minutes of cardio most days of the week, but I really need to step it up if I am going to win the challenge.
No excuses. Excuses don't win you anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment