Thursday, January 1, 2009

Training and Food Journal: Wednesday, December 31

2008 comes to a close...

I am determined to stay on my fitness and nutrition plan as much as possible today; however, I will be ringing in the New Year with friends and won't be denying myself a bit of bubbly and a beer or two. Not overindulging...so I won't be angry with myself tomorrow. I will avoid eating anything not on my program tonight at the party and can feel good about myself that I am keeping on track with my nutrition. My dinner will include plenty of protein to keep me full through the evening. No temptation!

Training:
AM: 30 minutes elliptical
PM: 30 minutes treadmill
Weight training: Chest and triceps

Food:
Pre-cardio: 1/4 apple and two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Post-cardio: Tight Curves Protein in one cup skim milk
Lunch: 2 slices Very Thin Pepperidge Farm wheat bread, 5 slices turkey breast and lettuce and 1 oz. mozzarella cheese
Afternoon snack: 1/3 cup cottage cheese and 1/4 apple
Dinner: Chicken tenders and sweet potato
Lots of water

I ate some things not on my nutrition plan this evening at the New Year's Eve celebration, but overall not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment