Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I received some new workouts from Carlene today and got right on it. My legs will definitely be sore tomorrow but that is great. Tomorrow is my birthday and I will be 43 years old. I can still remember when I was 18 (and even younger) and I am in better shape now than I have been in years. I love my birthday, it's the best day of the year!

Training:
AM: 40 minutes treadmill
PM: 22 minutes treadmill
Weight training: Legs (new workout from Carlene)

Food:
Pre-cardio: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal with cinnamon, Splenda and 1/4 apple
Snack: 1 oz. mozzarella cheese (reduced fat)
Pre-lunch: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Lunch: One slice bread (80 cals), 6 slices of turkey (70 cals)
Afternoon snack: 1/2 cup cottage cheese with Splenda
Pre-dinner: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Dinner: Chicken with rice, diced tomatoes, onions and garlic with a salad of lettuce, onions and baby carrots
Dessert: Sugar-free jello
Lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment