Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Training and Food Journal: Wednesday, February 11

Back on my regular schedule of eating and exercise! I already feel better (not that I felt that bad eating some great pizza in FL) but my body needed to get back on track. My legs are still sore from running and I plan to do some more tomorrow either inside or out depending on how my day goes. Only 16 more days left in the Transformation Challenge.

Training:
AM: 45 minutes treadmill
PM: 15 minutes elliptical
Weight training: Leg workout #4

Food:
Pre-cardio: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal with cinnamon and Splenda
Snack: 5 crackers with peanut butter (2 tbs)
Pre-lunch: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Lunch: One slice bread and 6 slices turkey (150 cals) and soup (140 cals)
Afternoon snack: 1/2 cottage cheese
Pre-dinner: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Dinner: lettuce salad with vinaigrette dressing, angel hair with a hamburg, onion, garlic and tomato sauce
Dessert: N/A
Lots of water

1 comment:

  1. Where are the last few days?? :)
    What's your schedule like tomorrow or Thursday. It's nifty machine time!!

    ReplyDelete