Saturday, February 21, 2009

Training and Food Journal: Saturday, February 21

I felt really tired today and actually when I went to bed on Friday night I was really cold and really tired so maybe my body was trying to tell me to take it easy. I gave it the benefit of the doubt, after all, I am only supposed to be doing 4 days of weight training, not seven!

Training:
AM: N/A (Oh my gosh...I never miss AM cardio...but I was feeling really weird, exhausted almost, so I decided it could wait until I gained some energy)
PM: 30 minutes elliptical
Weight training: N/A (again, not feeling quite right most of the day, better to give the body a rest than push too hard)

Food:
Pre-cardio: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal with cinnamon and Splenda
Snack: N/A
Pre-lunch: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Lunch: One slice bread and 6 slices turkey (150 cals) and soup (110 cals)
Afternoon snack: 1/4 cup cottage cheese
Pre-dinner: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Dinner: Snacked on cheese and veggies (and a piece of chocolate) at an event also had two small glasses of wine. Ate one slice of bread and two tbsp. peanut butter in the evening
Dessert: N/A
Lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment