Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Training and Food Journal: Tuesday, February 17

Feeling good about my progress...but I just wish I hadn't lost so much weight. I need to replace it with muscle and my body is not giving me the results I want...and I know it is me because I could probably push harder. I am afraid of hurting my knees any more than they already are. I am such a wuss!

Training:
AM: 30 minutes elliptical
PM: 15 minutes elliptical
Weight training: Workout #1/Upper Body

Food:
Pre-cardio: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal with cinnamon and Splenda
Snack: N/A
Pre-lunch: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Lunch: One slice bread and 6 slices turkey (150 cals) and 1 oz. mozzarella cheese
Afternoon snack: N/A
Pre-dinner: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Dinner: An assortment of protein at PF Changs and two Ichiban beers (belated birthday dinner...and I don't pass up a free meal!)
Dessert: N/A
Lots of water - but maybe not enough as I had terrible pains in my abdominal area in the afternoon and into the evening (and all through the night and into the next morning...) Strange!

No comments:

Post a Comment