Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Training and Food Journal: Wednesday, February 25

After tonight I only have three more workouts until I take the "after" photos. I am waiting to hear back from Carlene on when she will be coming to do my "after" analysis, but I hope it is tomorrow so I can be even more excited for the last couple of days. WOO HOO!

Training:
AM: 30 minutes elliptical
PM: 20 minutes elliptical
Weight training: Workout #3/Upper Body

Food:
Pre-cardio: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal with cinnamon and Splenda w/ 1/4 apple
Snack: N/A
Pre-lunch: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Lunch: One slice bread and 6 slices turkey (150 cals) and soup (140 cals)
Afternoon snack: 2 tbsp. peanut butter
Pre-dinner: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Dinner: Chicken breast with rice and diced tomatoes
Dessert: N/A
Lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment