Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Training and Food Journal: Wednesday, February 4

Today was my birthday and my fifth anniversary so I did take this opportunity to have a normal person's dinner...at the sushi buffet complete with some steak, scallop and shrimp hibachi. It was yummy! I am going to on the road tomorrow headed to Jacksonville, Florida for a visit with my friend Carol and to go check out an art show in Mt. Dora over the weekend. I am hoping that the little gym at Carol's condo complex will have some decent equipment so I can get my workouts in while I am there. I have already warned her that I will be staying on my nutrition program as best I can. YAY!

Training:
AM: 30 minutes elliptical
PM: 16 minutes elliptical
Weight training: Shoulders, chest, back (new workout from Carlene)

Food:
Pre-cardio: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal with cinnamon, Splenda and 1/4 apple
Snack: N/A
Pre-lunch: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Lunch: Chicken salad with blue cheese dressing at GridIron Burger
Afternoon snack: N/A
Pre-dinner: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Dinner: Overindulgence of sushi and hibachi @ Makino (free dinner for my birthday!) & one Miller Lite
Dessert: One bite of ice cream
Lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment