Monday, February 2, 2009

Training and Food Journal: Monday, February 2

I am back on track today with my training and nutrition. Whew! It's all good! We had some snow today and I wish I had known they had sleds at the grocery store...Allan and I could have gotten some extra exercise in on the hill in back of the house.

Training:
AM: 30 minutes elliptical
PM: 21 minutes elliptical
Weight training: Back

Food:Pre-cardio: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Breakfast: Missed breakfast...got too busy and had to go to the chiropractor
Snack: N/A
Pre-lunch: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Lunch: One slice bread (80 cals), 6 slices of turkey (70 cals) and Healthy Choice Soup (140 cals)Afternoon snack: 1 oz. mozzarella cheese
Pre-dinner: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Dinner: Chicken with rice, diced tomatoes, onions and garlic with a small salad of lettuce and baby carrots
Dessert: Sugar-free jello
Lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment