Saturday, February 28, 2009

Training and Food Journal: Saturday, February 28 :: Final Day and After Photos

Today marked the end of the Tight Curves Transformation Challenge and I celebrated with pizza and beer for dinner. Woo Hoo! Allan took my after photos for me (warning: photos are posted below and may scare small children so please use caution while viewing ;)) and I was very impressed with the way my body is transforming. I still have a long way to go but for a 43 year old woman I think I look pretty good.

Carlene used her magical machine on me Thursday afternoon and I learned that my hard work is paying off! I have lost 15 pounds, 5% of my body fat, one inch off my hips and three inches off my waist. Good riddance! Sadly, I lost about 3 inches off my chest, however; on the plus side my metabolic age went from 30 to 20! Yay me!

I asked Tom at Bodywell Nutrition to consider sponsoring me with their product for another 12 weeks. They said they would possibly do this for anyone who finishes the Challenge and is motivated. That's me! Unless, of course, I am the winner and then I think I still get some more Tight Curves product to try. I will definitely post whether or not I win or get to continue using the product at no charge. Wish me luck! I will be continuing to work toward my goal of a totally lean, fit and healthy body and will post my progress but probably not a daily journal of my training and nutrition as it has been a rather time-consuming task.

Let me know if you have come across my blog and been inspired to pursue a fitness challenge of your own!

Training:
AM: 35 minutes treadmill
PM: 30 minutes elliptical
Weight training: N/A

Food:
Pre-cardio: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal with cinnamon and Splenda w/ 1/4 apple
Snack: N/A
Pre-lunch: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Lunch: One slice bread and 6 slices turkey (150 cals) and soup (140 cals)
Afternoon snack: N/A
Pre-dinner: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Dinner: Two slices Mellow Mushroom meat pizza and two Stella's
Dessert: Cheese blintz with strawberry sauce and two snack size Milky Way bars
Lots of water
BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS


Before - Front

After - Front

Before - Back
After - Back
Special thanks to Carlene Steenekamp at Mommy's Body for getting me involved in the Tight Curves Transformation Challenge and providing the nutrition and workout information I needed to get from "before" to "after" and beyond. Please contact Carlene if you would like to experience your own transformation challenge.






2 comments: