Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Training and Food Journal: Wednesday, January 21

Another great day! My body is really starting to feel stronger and I love it! Why am I so happy today? I just realized my 43rd birthday is in two weeks and I feel fantastic! I can only hope that I still look as good as I feel...

This Transformation Challenge is just the thing I needed to get me through what has turned out to be a rather rough time in my life. Getting better every day...

Training:
AM: 30 minutes elliptical
PM: 30 minutes treadmill
Weight training: Chest

Food:
Pre-cardio: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal with cinnamon, 1/4 apple and Splenda
Pre-lunch: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Lunch: Personal Fowl salad/GridIron Burger and water
Pre-dinner: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Dinner: Muscle Bound Chili, 1/2 oz. mozzarella, 6 crackers
Snack: Serving of sugar-free pudding prepared with skim milk
Lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment