Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Training and Food Journal: Tuesday, January 6

I am doing great and definitely back on track! I am really enjoying my workouts especially since I have been in a bit of a funk. It makes me feel so much better to work up a sweat and work my muscles. YAY!!!

Training:
AM: 30 minutes elliptical
PM: 30 minutes treadmill
Shoulder and abs workout

Food:
Pre-cardio: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules and 1/3 apple
Post-cardio: N/A
Breakfast: NOTE: I tried to kill two meals with one and added the Tight Curves protein powder to 1/2 cup oatmeal, teaspoon of flax and ginger, cinnamon and Splenda which I made with one cup of skim milk rather than water...It was disgusting. I LOVE the protein powder but it was yucky like this and I will not be doing it again.
Lunch: 2 slices Very Thin Pepperidge Farm wheat bread, 5 slices turkey breast and 1 oz. mozzarella cheese
Afternoon snack: N/A
Dinner: Lean steak and a small sweet potato
Lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment