Thursday, January 29, 2009

Training and Food Journal: Thursday, January 29

This is the swirling vortex of an office that Allan and I try to work in
Another busy day working on reorganizing the office...it is a seriously small space but packed with everything we need to run our photography business: computers, printers, paper, books, DVDs, programs, various pieces of equipment and what-not. I have been getting an earlier start to my days lately which has really helped with my energy, plus I go to bed earlier and exhausted. I love it!
Carlene should be doing another body composition on me soon and I can't wait to see if anything has changed. She will also be sending me some new weight training exercises so I can build some serious muscle. I have shed about 7 pounds and now it's time to put it back on in the form of rock-hard muscles.

Training:
AM: 40 minutes treadmill
PM: 15 minutes elliptical
Weight training: Legs

Food:
Pre-cardio: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal with cinnamon, 1/4 apple and Splenda
Snack: N/A
Pre-lunch: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Lunch: One slice bread (80 cals), 6 slices of turkey (70 cals) and Healthy Choice Soup (120 cals)
Afternoon snack: 1/3 cup non-fat cottage cheese with Splenda
Pre-dinner: N/A Oops forgot my TC Fat Burner!!!
Dinner: Boneless breast of chicken with brown long grain rice
Dessert: Serving of sugar-free jello
Lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment