Sunday, January 11, 2009

Training and Food Journal: Sunday, January 12

Today was the typical busy day which made me thankful I had gotten my cardio in first thing in the morning. Allan and I had a family photo session this afternoon and I was busy the rest of the day catching up on things in the blogosphere. My evening meal was a treat of sorts and I tried not to over do it. I have really been pleased with the results I have gotten so far but I have got to kick it up for the remainder of the Transformation Challenge if I am going to even be close to winning.

Training:
AM: 30 minutes elliptical
Weight training: N/A

Food:
Pre-cardio: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal with cinnamon, ginger and Splenda
Morning snack: 1 oz. mozzarella cheese
Lunch: 7 slices turkey and 1/3 apple
Afternoon snack: Tablespoon of peanut butter on wasa bread
Pre-dinner: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Dinner: 3 eggs, 3 slices of bacon and two pancakes with sugar-free syrup
Lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment