Saturday, January 24, 2009

Training and Food Journal: Saturday, January 24

I am on a roll with increasing my cardio each day. Let's see if I can keep it up. I have to admit to a craving...I really want some oatmeal, raisin, chocolate chip and nut cookies. Not sure why because I can usually live without sweets, but it probably because I have been eating so much oatmeal...That must be it!!

Training:
AM: 52 minutes treadmill
PM: 28 minutes elliptical
Weight training: N/A

Food:
Pre-cardio: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal with cinnamon, 1/4 apple and Splenda
Pre-lunch: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Lunch: Soup (100 cals) and one slice bread and 6 slices of turkey (120 cals)
Afternoon snack: 1 oz. mozzarella cheese
Pre-dinner: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Dinner: Taco soup (similar to the MB Chili, but not exactly...it was in the freezer and I hadn't gone to the grocery to get anything else for dinner)
Dessert: Honey bran muffin (150 cals)
Lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment