Friday, January 23, 2009

Training and Food Journal: Friday, January 23

Really got into the treadmill this morning...just kept on trucking. Now I will have to keep that up! Upped my level on the elliptical too. WOOHOO! I keep forgetting to note that I have a cup of tea each morning. I went off the coffee several weeks ago and have been drinking tea with a teaspoon of Splenda in it. I think every once in a while I forget some small random thing I have eaten but for the most part I include everything.

Training:
AM: 50 minutes treadmill
PM: 20 minutes elliptical
Weight training: Shoulders

Food:
Pre-cardio: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal with cinnamon, 1/4 apple and Splenda
Pre-lunch: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Lunch: Soup (80 cals) and one slice bread and 6 slices of turkey (150 cals)
Afternoon snack: 1/3 cup non-fat cottage cheese (and three bites of Allan's Reese's Sonic Blast...he's the devil!)
Pre-dinner: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Dinner: Chicken breast, brown rice, diced tomatoes and veggies; cup of skim milk
Snack: Serving of sugar-free pudding prepared with skim milk
Lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment