Sunday, January 25, 2009

Training and Food Journal: Sunday, January 25

Ugh! I just realized that I didn't do any weight training yesterday and thought I was giving myself a break by not doing any today, but all I did was set myself back! So, UGH! Oh well, that just means that I have just over one month left for the Tight Curves Transformation Challenge and really have to bust it for the next 30 days. This includes the days around and after my birthday...not planning on doing anything crazy, but a beer would be nice!

Training:
AM: 30 minutes treadmill
PM: 30 minutes elliptical
Weight training: N/A

Food:
Pre-cardio: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal with cinnamon and Splenda
Snack: Tight Curves Protein in one cup skim milk
Pre-lunch: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Lunch: Soup (130 cals) and one slice bread and 6 slices of turkey (120 cals)
Afternoon snack: 1/3 cup cottage cheese with Spenda
Pre-dinner: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Dinner: Leftover chicken, rice and veggies and a lettuce salad with 1 oz. mozzarella cheese and balsamic vinegar dressing
Dessert: Sugar-free jello and fruit cocktail in no-sugar
Lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment