Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Training and Food Journal: Wednesday, January 7

Today's Challenge: What should I do when I know I am going to be eating a meal away from home? I should probably eat something on my program before I leave the house, but today I was really thinking about how much I enjoy the salad I had. I really look forward to my twice a month "meeting" with my fellow photographers AND this salad. I took a chance on eating it and hope it won't have any negative affects on my nutrition. It is salad after all...

I am really getting into my training and really try to get both of my cardio sessions in. I know, I probably have it a little easier than a some women because I don't have children to care for but I am trying to run two fledgling businesses and that can mean I don't always have a lot of free time. My goal every morning when I get up is to do my cardio just in case I get caught up in something or someone schedules a last minute photography session or I end up working late in the glass studio. Life happens. Sometimes it is just so much easier to take care of yourself before the rest of the world needs you attention.

Training:
AM: 30 minutes elliptical
PM: 30 minutes elliptical
No weight training

Food:
Pre-cardio: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules and 1/3 apple
Post-cardio: Tight Curves protein and one cup skim milk
Breakfast: N/A - late post-cardio and knew I would be having a larger than normal lunch
Lunch: Personal Fowl salad with blue cheese dressing at GridIron Burger
Afternoon snack: Tablespoon of peanut butter
Dinner: Chicken, rice and tomatoes with a little bit of grated Parmesan cheese
Lots of water!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment