Saturday, January 10, 2009

Training and Food Journal: Saturday, January 10

Allan and I spent most of the day at Eskimo Escapades taking photographs of the event and even though I packed food and water, I didn't eat the food and purposely did not drink the water. See, if I drink more than a smidge of water I will have to go to the bathroom and I couldn't leave the camera and gear alone to go to the pot-o-potty. It was pretty far away and due to the nastiness of the weather none of our friends that I could have asked to watch our stuff happened by. Anyway, long story less long, I ate stuff not on my program today...oh yeah, and I had to get up early so I didn't do any cardio. Basically, I took a day off. It must have been my celebration of my one month anniversary of the Tight Curves Transformation Challenge!

Training:
NONE

Food:
AM: Tight Curves protein in one cup skim milk
Lunch: Pulled pork on sandwich bun with BBQ sauce and a bag of chips (yes, I ate the chips even though I originally planned to give them to Allan)..cup of coffee
Dinner: Chicken breast and pasta with stewed tomatoes. 1/6th of a regular size Snickers (the Snickers are all gone now...TY Allan! :()

No comments:

Post a Comment