Thursday, January 22, 2009

Training and Food Journal: Thursday, January 22

I am really feeling good about myself now that I am into the second half of the Tight Curves Transformation Challenge. My clothes are fitting better and my body has gotten used to the fitness and nutrition program. Actually, eating isn't very exciting at all at this point. I have never been much of a foodie so it isn't surprising that I don't get all wound up about my diet. I really like chicken so I could eat the chicken breast every day if I had to. I try to add spices and make it interesting for Allan so that he won't get bored with the food. He's been a real trooper as I work through the Challenge. I just hope he realizes that this is now our way of life!

Training:
AM: 30 minutes treadmill
PM: 25 minutes elliptical
Weight training: Biceps

Food:
Pre-cardio: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal with cinnamon, 1/4 apple and Splenda
Pre-lunch: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Lunch: Soup (130 cals) and one slice bread and 6 slices of turkey (150 cals)
Pre-dinner: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Dinner: Chicken breast, brown rice and diced tomatoes
Snack: Serving of sugar-free pudding prepared with skim milk
Lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment