Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Training and Food Journal: Wednesday, January 14

Carlene, my trainer at Mommy's Body, sent over my new menu and a recipe for Muscle Bound Chili which looks like a rather tasty meal. I can't wait to go to the grocery store tomorrow for the ingredients. Allan will like it too. I didn't remember my lunch time Fat Burner today... better luck tomorrow! I need to add a lot more strength training to my workouts because I just feel like working harder. This challenge is addictive!!

Training:
AM: 42 minutes treadmill
PM: 20 minutes elliptical
Weight training: Shoulder and Abs

Food:
Pre-cardio: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Post-cardio: Tight Curves Protein in 6 oz. water
Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal with cinnamon, ginger and Splenda
Lunch: 8 slices of turkey and 1/3 cup cottage cheese
Afternoon snack: 1 tbs. peanut butter on wasa bread
Dinner: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules 30 minutes before pasta, sauce and baked chicken breast (leftovers)
Lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment