Monday, January 5, 2009

Training and Food Journal: Monday, January 5

Another good day! I had my weekly chiropractor appointment this morning and they worked some kinks out of my right hip and left shoulder so I didn't hurt so much during my evening cardio. I even ran a 1/4 mile on the treadmill! Next time I am going for a 1/2 mile.

Training:
AM: 30 minutes elliptical
PM: 30 minutes treadmill
Leg workout

Food:
Pre-cardio: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules and 1/3 apple
Post-cardio: Tight Curves Protein in a cup of skim milk
Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal, teaspoon of flax and ginger, cinnamon and Splenda
Lunch: 2 slices Very Thin Pepperidge Farm wheat bread, 5 slices turkey breast and 1 oz. mozzarella cheese
Afternoon snack: 1/3 apple
Dinner: Chicken breast tenders, cooked in garlic and onions and diced tomatoes served over rice (small serving of rice)
Lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment