Friday, January 16, 2009

Training and Food Journal: Friday, January 16


Most of my day was spent editing photographs of my fused glass art and I relished my evening workout since it gave me a reason to get off my butt and move around. I forgot my Fat Burner at lunch today and have now put the package on the kitchen counter to serve as a reminder. Am I losing my mind? I hope not!

Training:
AM: 30 minutes treadmill
PM: 30 minutes treadmill
Weight training: Chest and Triceps

Food:
Pre-cardio: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Post-cardio: N/A
Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal with cinnamon, ginger and Splenda
Lunch: Clam chowder (190 cals) and turkey sandwich (150 cals)
Afternoon snack: Slice of wasa and 2 tbs. peanut butter and one cup of skim milk
Pre-dinner: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Dinner: One cup Muscle Bound Chili and 5 Ritz crackers
Snack: 1 oz. mozzarella cheese
Lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment