Sunday, January 18, 2009

Training and Food Journal: Sunday, January 18

Today I added different weight training exercises to my program. It's crunch time. I am half-way through the Tight Curves Transformation Challenge and I have to work very hard over through the end of February if I am going to win.

Training:
AM: 30 minutes treadmill
PM: 30 minutes treadmill
Weight training: Back

Food:
Pre-cardio: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Post-cardio: N/A
Breakfast: Omelet- two eggs, onion, garlic, crumbled bacon, 1 oz. mozzarella cheese
Lunch: 1/2 salad with grilled chicken, feta, olives, peppers with vinaigrette dressing (small amount)
Afternoon snack: N/A
Pre-dinner: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Dinner: 1/2 cup Muscle Bound Chili and rest of lunch salad
Snack: Chocolate sugar-free pudding prepared with skim milk
Lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment