Thursday, January 15, 2009

Training and Food Journal: Thursday, January 15

Busy day...forgot to take the Fat Burner capsules at lunch AND dinner. Things get so hectic and next thing I know I am eating and I didn't take the capsules at the right time. Dinner was a very late affair so I am kind of glad I didn't take them before dinner...I might have been too pepped up to sleep!

New routines take time to master!

Training:
AM: 42 minutes treadmill
PM: 26 minutes treadmill
Weight training: N/A

Food:
Pre-cardio: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Post-cardio: Tight Curves Protein and one cup skim milk
Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal with cinnamon, ginger and Splenda
Lunch: Beef and barley soup (100 cals) and one slice wasa and 2 tbs. peanut butter
Afternoon snack: 1 oz. mozzarella
Dinner: One cup Muscle Bound Chili and 5 Ritz crackers
Lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment