Sunday, January 4, 2009

Training and Food Journal: Sunday, January 4

Today was a great day as I continue to stay on track and maintain my commitment to the Tight Curves Transformation Challenge. I haven't officially weighed myself but I can tell that my weight and body shape have changed since December 10th. I was going to have Allan shoot some new photos on January 1st, but I think it would be better to do it on January 10th to show my first 30 day changes.

Training:
PM: 30 minutes elliptical
AM: 30 minutes elliptical

Food:
Pre-cardio: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules and 1/3 apple
Post-cardio: N/A
Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal, teaspoon of flax and ginger, cinnamon and Splenda
Lunch: 2 slices Very Thin Pepperidge Farm wheat bread, 5 slices turkey breast and 1 oz. mozzarella cheese
Afternoon snack: 1/3 cup cottage cheese
Dinner: Chicken breast tenders, cooked in garlic and onions and diced tomatoes served over linguine (small serving of pasta)
Lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment