Saturday, January 3, 2009

Training and Food Journal: Saturday, January 3

Today I was feeling much better, more like myself and got back on my program. Yay! I had a good workout and felt very strong on the elliptical so I really pushed myself. I am glad things are finally back to normal!

Training:
PM: 30 minutes elliptical
Weight training: Shoulders and back workout

Food:
Breakfast: None
Pre-cardio: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Post-cardio: Tight Curves Protein in one cup skim milk
Lunch: 2 slices Very Thin Pepperidge Farm wheat bread, 5 slices turkey breast
Afternoon snack: 1/3 cup cottage cheese
Dinner: Flank steak, mashed white potatoes (very small portion) prepared with skim milk (no butter or fats), small amount of spinach with Parmesan cheese, and some whole kernel corn (dinner was made up of leftovers and deviated a bit from my prescribed nutrition program)
Lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment