Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Training and Food Journal: Tuesday, January 27

I am not the only one transforming in this house...the office is undergoing a major transformation. Allan and I have been reorganizing our teeny office from the disheveled mess it was into a fantastic open environment. Once everything is back in place we will be able to work more efficiently and effectively. I can't wait! Today was a great day and I although I didn't leave myself enough time at the end of the day to get in another 30 minutes of cardio, I had a great weight training workout. I will be making up the cardio tomorrow morning!!

Training:
AM: 30 minutes treadmill
PM: 10 minutes elliptical
Weight training: Triceps

Food:
Pre-cardio: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal with cinnamon, 1/4 apple and Splenda
Snack: N/A
Pre-lunch: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Lunch: Lettuce with can of tuna and balsamic vinegar dressing
Afternoon snack: 3 crackers and 2 tbps. cheese and artichoke dip
Pre-dinner: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Dinner: Muscle Bound Chili and 4 crackers
Dessert: Sugar-free jello and fruit cocktail in no-sugar
Lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment