Monday, January 12, 2009

Training and Food Journal: Monday, January 12

Today I started taking two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules before each meal to see if I have different results from just taking two in the morning. I didn't eat my snacks today, not sure why. Allan and I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow to stock up on my food plan items. We are out of food...not good! I am feeling good and my visit to the chiropractor today went well. YAY!

Training:
AM: 30 minutes treadmill
PM: 30 minutes treadmill
Weight training: Back

Food:
Pre-cardio: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules
Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal with cinnamon, ginger and Splenda
Lunch: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules 30 minutes before 6 slices of turkey and 1/3 cup cottage cheese
Dinner: Two Tight Curves Fat Burner capsules 30 minutes before Macaroni and cheese, homemade, about one cup
Lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment